We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
Vitamin K2 100 mcg
- Increases calcium absorption to strengthen bone density
- Inhibits the calcification of arteries and other soft tissues
- Supports healthy insulin production and sensitivity
- Prevents vitamin K deficiency to fight premature wrinkles
- Encourages the development of stronger teeth
- Suggested Use
Vitamin K2 from Natural Factors contains MK-7, the most bioavailable form of vitamin K derived naturally from natto bean. Each dose provides 24-hour protection by directing calcium towards the bones and teeth, where it is needed most, and away from the arteries where it causes damage.
Suggested Use: Supports bone and vascular health. Contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable MK-7 form.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 / 120
Per Serving Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) (MK-7) (natto bean) 100 mcg