Melatonin 3 mg Peppermint
- Addresses occasional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking too early
- Re-establishes a normal circadian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work, or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS)
- Improves sleep quality and duration, reducing daytime fatigue
- Helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly)
Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycles to safely and effectively reset your “biological clock”, helping you fall asleep faster, increasing the quality and duration of sleep, supporting REM sleep, and reducing daytime fatigue. Natural Factors Melatonin, from non-animal sources, comes in a sublingual tablet to ensure fast, consistent absorption.
Promotes better sleep
- Promotes positive sleep/wake cycles
- Effective in relieving jet lag
- May improve SAD (seasonal affect disorder)
- Helps shift workers adjust to new sleep patterns
- Quickly absorbed and utilized by the body
Melatonin is a hormone that can improve sleep problems caused by stress, jet lag or shift work. Melatonin production declines with age.
Recommended Adult Dose: Dissolve 1-3 tablets under the tongue daily at bedtime or as directed by a health care practitioners. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depressions and/or hypertension, or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications. If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Do not use if you are taking immunosuppresive drugs and/or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Sublingual Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 210|
|Melatonin (non-animal source)||3 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural peppermint flavour, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).|