We’re proud of our healthful and luxurious spa service offerings. We use our favourite skincare lines, selectively hand-chosen for their nourishing, organic, and biodynamic qualities. They nourish and feed the skin, and they smell delicious!
Thank you in advance…
If you cannot make your appointment, please respectfully give 24 hours’ notice so other clients may take the timeslot (as we book months in advance). Failure to do so will result in a 50% charge of the missed service fee. Thank you for respecting our time and that of others who wish to make an appointment.
"Your measured movements are so patient. I felt like I was slipping in and out of a fanciful dream state. It reminded me of contemplative music: crescendos, decrescendos, movement, stillness. Thank you, love. — NAKITA"
Spa Services Protocols
KOLYA SIGNATURE CUSTOM FACIAL
Our aestheticians, calling on knowledge and intuition, will tailor the perfect facial for your skin, and soul. Various products from our exceptional lines will be chosen based on their properties and how they will affect your skin. The rhythm and intention behind this treatment is to reach a place of inner calm while being immersed in nourishing botanicals.
- 60 minutes - $130: includes 2 masques, hand & arm aesthetic massage
- 90 minutes - $165: includes 3 masques, legs & feet AND hand & arm aesthetic massage
- 120 minutes - $185: includes 4 masques, and additional legs, feet, hand & arm aesthetic massage
*NOTE – if you wish only one line to be used during your facial, let us know.
(Formerly called, The Dr. Hauschka Ultimate Experience)
Bring balance back to your skin and self with this relaxing, yet very intensive face and body treatment. Starting with a foot bath, followed by gentle herbal-based cleansers, masques, toners, and creams. Unwind with rhythmic touch and flowing movements designed to stimulate the lymphatic system. herbal-based cleansers, masques, toners, and creams.
- 120 minutes - $185
"In all my (many, many) years of facial treatments, this is by far the best! The Best! The Best! Thank you, Thank you!" - Marianne
CLARIFYING BACK FACIAL
Restore balance and poise to this hard-to-reach, often neglected part of your skin. We will clarify and soften your back helping to improve appearance and texture, while providing a gentle, aesthetic massage to help relieve tension from stress.
60 minutes - $130
Our philosophy is about choosing what works for your skin rather than against it. We offer non-toxic peels which, rather than stripping or irritating the skin, strengthen, moisturize, and impart a vibrant glow. Though our treatments are gentle, they are still potent; before a peel, our aestheticians will do a thorough consultation to ensure your safety and the highest-quality service possible.
All peels dedicate 5 minutes for extractions where necessary, additional time for extractions may be booked for $15 (+15 min).
KOLYA CUSTOM PEEL
Awaken your skin’s inner beauty using Eminence’s Professional Peels to remove dehydrated skin cells and unclog pores, leaving your skin softer and more radiant. Natural fruit acids are absorbed into the first four layers of the epidermis to safely and gently encourage cellular turnover and healing. These gentle peels are effective without resulting in redness or recovery time. Indulge on a regular basis to keep your skin vibrant and refreshed.
- 30 minutes - $65: Our aestheticians will customize the peel according to your skin type and goals.
TATA HARPER RADIANCE PEEL
This two step peel uses 12 different naturally sourced acid complexes that will reduce and prevent dark spots from sun exposure, acne, scarring and more. This helps even skin tone and restore an overall brightness to your complexion. Try a series of this peel for the most dramatic results. 30 minutes - $75
Add 15 minutes for more extractions. This service must be booked with a facial.
- 15 minutes - $15
OSEA BODY WRAP
We begin with a stimulating dry brush exfoliation, followed by the application of your chosen warm OSEA body treatment mask. You are then wrapped in layers of warmth and encouraged to deeply relax while you enjoy a mini-facial and scalp massage. After you rinse away the mask in the shower, your skin will be anointed with organic oils and creams rich in phytonutrients.
Undaria Detox Treatment: Sea clay and undaria algae detoxify and purify while green tea and hyaluronic acid plump and hydrate.
White Algae Treatment: Moisturize and soothe rough, dry skin with this creamy, decadent mask bursting with mineral-rich white algae.
- 95 - 120 minutes - $215
EARTH & FLOWERS
A cherished combo - Mud Wrap & 2-hour Facial Allow yourself to be wrapped in mineral rich Moor Clay to detoxify & relax the body. To begin we provide a dry brush exfoliation, where then a hydrating facial is interwoven throughout this treatment starting while cocooned in clay, and then continued after the mud is washed from the body. Your experience is completed with a relaxing effleurage of botanically infused oils. Earth & Flowers is our most lavish natural indulgence.
- 150 to 180 minutes - $435
"Wow, wow, WOW. The nicest thing I’ve ever done for myself! I feel amazing. Thank you." - Rochelle
Sugaring is a safe, wax-free method of hair removal for women and men. It is free of synthetic materials and completely biodegradable. Because the sugar does not adhere the same way as hot wax, it is gentle to the skin. To prevent unnecessary discomfort, we kindly ask that you trim pubic and underarm hair to no longer than the length of an eyelash.
Although rare, bruising or discolouration may occur in those with extremely sensitive skin.
All facial sugaring includes a soothing clay mask, warm herbal compress, organic toner, serum and/or moisturizer.
- Brow Clean Up, 20 min - $25
- *$20 when combined with another service
- Brow New Shape, 30-40 mins - $45
- *$30 when combined with another service
- Upper Lip, 15 min - $30
- Chin & Jaw, 30 min - $40
- Lower Face (chin, jaw & upper lip), 30-35 min - $45
All body sugaring includes warm herbal compresses, organic toner, and hydrator.
- Underarm, 20 min - $40
- Lower Arm, 30 min - $50
- Full Arms, 40-45 min - $65
- Women’s Half Leg (lower), 30 min - $50
- Women’s Half Leg (upper), 35-40 min - $65
- Women’s Full Leg, 60 min - $75
- Men's Half or Full Leg, 30-70 min (includes a 10 min consult) - price upon consult
- Back or Chest, 45 to 60 min - $95
All intimate sugaring includes a soothing clay mask, warm herbal compresses, organic toner and serum. Please note: All hair must be trimmed to ¼-½” in length. We cannot cut hair at the spa!
- Bikini Line, 30 min - $45
- Full Bikini, 35-40 min - $55
- Modified Brazilian, 45 min - $75
- Modified Brazilian REBOOK, 30 min - $55
- For Kolya return customers within 3-6 weeks
- Full Brazilian, 45-55 min - $85
- Full Brazilian REBOOK, 30 min - $65
- For Kolya return customers within 3-6 weeks
"My words will not tell you how delicious my experience was…so please accept these few words as appreciation…thank you for a gift of beauty and peace. —Laurie"
Are you unsure as to which skincare or makeup routine suits you best? Our aim is to leave you well-informed about our products. Affordable consultations allow product trials and extensive advice to address all questions and concerns. We offer free colour-matching for all mineral makeup so you can feel confident in your choices. Whether you need a new shade of blush or a nighttime moisturizer, our expert staff can assist.
NATURAL SKINCARE CONSULTATION
Your skin is as individual as you. Our Kolya Naturals spa line consultations include a mini-facial to experience the products and a discussion about your individual needs, plus our best recommendations for you.
- 45 minutes - $60
BROW SHAPE & TRIM
Eyebrows are meticulously tweezed and shaped in order to enhance your eyes and help lift the face.
- 15 to 30 minutes - $25
Spa Etiquette & Tips
- We have two beautiful, spacious treatment rooms that book up quickly. To reserve your ideal spot, we suggest booking 2-3 months in advance.
- We have limited evening and weekend availability.
- Kindly give a 24-hour notice if you cannot keep your appointment. Failure to do so will result in you being charged 50% of the missed service fee—to be paid upon your next visit. Thank you for respecting our time, and others who wish to have the appointment time.
- We can accommodate appointments for two people (same start time but separate rooms), depending on our aesthetician's availability. Please give us a call (780-433-1090 x3) to inquire.
- We suggest removing your makeup before your facial as it allows more time for facial massage.
- If this is your first treatment with us, please arrive at least 10 minutes early in order to fill out necessary forms without carving into your treatment time.
- Love one of the products we used? Just ask and we can have it ready for you to purchase and take home after your treatment.
“Spas: If I had a dollar for every time a spa brochure mentioned the words “botanical” and “organic” without actually using genuine natural products, I’d own my own oceanfront retreat by now. Despite all the angelic whale music and seaweed wraps, and the claim made by every spa that it uses potions made from herbal ingredients, if you look past the leafy marketing, you’ll realize you’re being slathered in petrol-heavy synthetics, honey. There are, blissfully, a growing number of spas that offer genuine and/or organic products, including spa lines like USDA-certified Eminence Organics (eminenceorganics.com), or B.C.-made Seaflora (seafloraonline.com). It would be impossible to mention every (mostly) natural spa in Canada, but here’s a taster: J-Spa Organic Skincare Spa in Vancouver (j-spa.ca), Kolya Naturals Wholistic Skincare & Spa in Edmonton (kolyanaturals.com), Riverside Spa in Calgary (riversidespa.ca)…” Vasil, A. (2012). Ecoholic Body: Your Ultimate Earth-Friendly Guide to Living Healthy & Looking Good. Toronto, ON: Vintage Canada."