- Soft, gentle lather
- Moisturizing formula
- Delicate scent
Gentle in the bath and shower, for a happy clean baby. Kind calendula gently cleanses delicate skin and hair, so everyone has fun at bath time. Formerly Calendula Shampoo & Body Wash.
To create a perfectly gentle wash that doesn’t disturb baby skin’s natural balance, we used all of Weleda’s plant knowledge. Formulated with beneficial ingredients like extract of calendula, this serene wash helps to gently lift dirt, leaving skin soft, hair easy to comb and baby’s own scent intact. Sweet almond oil makes baby’s skin feel moisturized, and the soft lather doesn’t sting baby’s eyes. No tears, no tugs, no roughness – just a clean, sweet-smelling, happy baby.
- Cleanses, moisturizes, and cares for the skin.
- Nurtures skin’s protective layer, makes hair easy to comb and is gentle on eyes.
- Free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants or raw materials derived from mineral oils.
- Dermatologically proven very skin-friendly, even on sensitive skin and cradle-cap.
- Calendula (Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract) - This gentle and nourishing botanical possesses soothing properties. Commonly referred to as Marigold, this annual herb is from the Family Asteraceae, the Sunflower Family. The Calendula plant is comprised of carotenoids, flavonoids and essential oils.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil) - The fine and light Sweet Almond Oil is very skin-friendly and ideal for sensitive, dry skin. Sweet Almond Oil is very suitable for the care of infants and small children. It is characterized by a high content of unsaturated fatty oils, such as oil and linolenic acid.
To Use: Apply in the bath or shower, lather and rinse well. Also suitable for adults with sensitive skin.
Recommended For: Gently cleansing baby's skin and hair.
Ingredients: Water, Coco-Glucoside, Sweet Almond Oil, Alcohol, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sesame Seed Oil, Glycerin, Carrageenan Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Calendula Flower Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lactate, Fragrance1, Limonene1, Linalool1
1 from natural essential oils