Allergy Relief Tablets
- Non-addictive, non drowsy and no side effects
- Sugar and gluten-free
- Safe for children 2 up
- Sneezing, itchy nose, burning eyes
- Suggested Use
Allergy Relief eliminates the toxins that overload the immune system. It is therefore aimed at all types of allergies (rather than only hay fever) because it promotes a normalization of the immune system. Natural Allergy Relief can be taken a month before the hay fever season just as it can be taken a month before going on a holiday, where you know you will be facing known allergens and a possible change of diet.
Suggested Use: Hay fever symptoms relief. For the treatment of sneezing, itchy nose, burning eyes, consider A.Vogel Allergy Relief.
- Adults and adolescents over 13 years old: Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: Chew 1 tablet, 3 times daily.
- Children 3-5 years of age: Chew 1/2 tablet, 1-3 times daily.
- Children 2 years of age: Crush tablets and mix with food or dissolve in some water,and give 1-3 times daily.
- Note: In acute cases, take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reducing frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Precautions: Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Allergy and intolerance information: Contains lactose. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
In the first days of treatment, an initial aggravation of symptoms may occur. This positive manifestation will soon subside and indicates that the body is responding to treatment. When this happens, reduce the dosage by half and gradually increase according to symptoms.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 120 Per Serving Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root, and rhizome) 2X Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X Larrea Mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescence) 3X Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch.