- Gentle retinol alternative
- Refines and brightens
- Minimizes pores and wrinkles
Recommended For: A gel-cream moisturizer to smooth fine lines, firm, and minimize pores.
To Use: Apply a layer of moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- Bakuchiol: a retinol alternative; smooths skin’s texture to minimize the visible signs of aging
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3; visibly reduces pore size, retains hydration, supports the skin barrier and smooths uneven texture.
- Panthenol: Vitamin B5; reinforces hydration and prevents moisture loss by protecting the skin moisture barrier