- Enhances immune system function
- Helps with the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection to reduce free radical damage
- Supports the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Assists in preventing vitamin C deficiency
Natural Factors Balanced C Extra combines 500 mg of vitamin C with 500 mg of bioflavonoids for antioxidant and immune support. Bioflavonoids enhance the absorption of vitamin C for better support of the immune system, to aid wound healing and connective tissue formation, and to support the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
Recommended Use: For normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
Recommended Dose (Adults): 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, or GMOs.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90 / 180|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||500 mg|
|Bioflavonoids complex (citrus bioflavonoids, rosehips, rutin, hesperidin)||350 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).|