- Silicon makes up a major part of collagen stores that promote skin elasticity & smoothness, silky, shiny hair
- Necessary for bone growth & repair, vital to keep facial bone structure youthful and lessen sagging
- Lack of mineral directly linked to body’s aging process which includes formation of wrinkles, loose skin, fine lines since its critical for repair and cell renewal
- Anti-inflammatory = used in treatments for acne & inflamed skin (eczema, psoriasis)
- Creates bonds between protein molecules (Glycosaminoglycans) responsible for skin’s ability to retain water, prevent moisture loss
- Reduces melanin production that causes pigmentation/red spots
- Antimicrobial and antibiotic so protects against bacterial infections/acne
- Strengthens hair structure, reducing brittle, breakable hair & resulting in added shine
- Strengthens skin’s protective barrier from environmental pollutants
- Anti-irritant, soothing & calming benefits to dry, scaly skin, especially sensitive skin
- Bamboo has 10X silica than other sources
Bamboo Silica (converted to the mineral Silicon), Calcium Citrate (the most easily absorbed calcium), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, the form that directly affects skin), and Biotin (vitamin B 7) go deep within to beautify skin on the surface. Recommended for sensitive, normal, dry, oily, combination skin and hair.
ADULTS: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food, a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Cautions & Warnings: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Calcium Citrate (40mg elemental calcium)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
|Bamboo Extract (Bambusa vulgaris, 70% Silica, stems)
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: hypromellose (vegetarian cellulose-complex capsule).|