- Silicon helps nutrients called chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid to be deposited into cartilage, and aids in forming collagen, a major component of ligaments and tendons that helps to maintain joint strength and elasticity.
- It is essential for bone development and may help to prevent osteoporosis and re-calcify bones.
- It plays a role in mineral absorption, and enhances the function of Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Boron in the body.
- It improves the cardiovascular system, reducing blood fats and cholesterol, and improving elasticity and permeability of arteries. (Atherosclerosis can occur as a result of Silicon deficiency. In studies, Silica was found to be up to 14 times more abundant in arteries of people with no heart disease.)
- It eliminates toxins from the body, and may help to prevent Alzheimer's disease by assisting the body in eliminating aluminum — thought to be a causative factor in developing it.
- Silicon is called the “beauty nutrient” because it helps to create healthy, toned skin by providing strength and resilience to collagen and elastin; it has been used to alleviate eczema and psoriasis; it improves the condition of hair, nails and teeth.
- Suggested Use
Bamboo Silica is an essential metabolic mineral, especially for calcium and increasing the density of bones, teeth, and gums. It forms the basis of connective tissue that holds organs and tissue together as well as maintaining the stability of ligaments and tendons to keep joints flexible. Silica helps keep arteries pliant and as a building block it helps build tissue such as our skin and help remedy skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
Because it’s used in so many ways, Bamboo Silica provides a high potency of the mineral, which is easily absorbed and utilized, and is augmented with natural calcium.
Directions: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Avoid 2 hours prior to or until 4 hours after taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use in cases of nausea or vomiting or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Safety Information: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Enerex uses PETE plastic containers, a thermoplastic polymer resin. PETE plastic provides a superior moisture and oxygen barrier compared to the more common HDPE plastic that most vitamin manufacturers use.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule Servings Per Container: 180 Per Serving Calcium Citrate (40 mg elemental calcium) 200 mg Bamboo Extract (70 mg silica) Bambusa vulgaris stems 100 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian cellulosecomplex capsule). There are no other ingredients added to this formula.