Betaine HCL – 500mg
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Helps relieve gas & bloating
Betaine HCL, a pure and simple digestive aid!
Your fast-acting solution to low stomach acid. Betaine Hydrochloride is an important natural digestive aid, especially for older people. It promotes sufficient stomach acid production for the relief of burning, indigestion, reflux, gas, bloating and fatigue after eating.
Naturally derived from beets, Prairie Naturals Betaine HCl also works to protect the gastrointestinal tract from dangerous bacteria and parasites! 100% Vegan. Tested gluten-free. Contains NO soy, dairy, eggs, flavours, colours, preservatives, sweeteners, GMO ingredients.
- Protects GI tract from dangerous bacteria and parasites
- Relieves burning, indigestion, reflux, gas, bloating
- Promotes sufficient stomach acid production
- Fast-acting solution to low stomach acid
- Promotes better mineral assimilation
- Especially needed by people over 50
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Prevents fatigue after eating
- Naturally derived from beets
- Quickly improves digestion
- Tested gluten-free
- 100% Vegan
Recommended Use or Purpose (Adult): A digestive aid providing hydrochloric acid & peppermint. Helps relieve gas, bloating & indigestion.
Recommended Dose (Adult): Take 1 capsule 3 times a day, with meals. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner: if symptoms persist or worsen; if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you have anemia or gallstones; if you have gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or peptic ulcer disease; if you have cardiovascular disease. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Betaine Hydrochloride (HCL)||500 mg|
|Peppermint Leaf 20:1 Extract (Mentha x piperita)||*60 mg|
|*1200 mg Crude Herb Daily Equivalent
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural peppermint flavour, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide and capsule composed of Pullulan, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and water.|