- Helps with immune function
- Supplies an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Assists in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums
- Offers a low-acidity formula that is gentle on stomachs and teeth
- Non-GMO and sugar-free
Big Friends children’s vitamins are back in a big way, and now better than ever. Big Friends Chewable Vitamin C from Natural Factors is a fun and delicious way for children to keep their antioxidant intake up and their bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums healthy. Children love the tangy orange flavour, while the naturally low acid content protects teeth and tummies.
Recommended Use: Big Friends Chewable Vitamin C is a delicious tangy orange chewable – sweetened by xylitol, a healthy sugar-free alternative for children that does not harm their teeth. Vitamin C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums. A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps in connective tissue formation and in wound healing. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Children 1–3 years: Take 1 tablet daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
- Children 4–8 years: Take 1–2 tablets daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
- Adolescents 9–13 years: Take 1–4 tablets daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
- Adolescents 14–18 years: Take 1–6 tablets daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
|Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate/ascorbic acid)||250 mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Xylitol, natural flavours (orange, tangerine, peach), stearic acid, orange colour (paprika extract, annatto extract, turmeric), silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), orange peel extract, citric acid, citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin, rose hips extract.