- Topical homeopathic cream that helps relieve minor skin irritations and discomfort due to insect bites or stings
- Soothes itching, pain, swelling and redness
- Natural antiseptic properties
We may all love the out-of-doors but we don’t all love the critters that nibble on us when we’re outside enjoying nature. Inevitably each spring, summer or fall most of us will have a ‘run-in’ with a mosquito, a black fly, a spider, a deer fly or a wasp. That ‘run in’ may lead to a mild little itch or to a great deal of swelling, discomfort, inflammation, redness or burning. Orange Naturals Bites+Stings homeopathic topical cream will help you find quick relief from those inevitable run-ins with mother nature’s tiny but mighty insects. Keep a tube in your picnic hamper, your backpack, the baby’s diaper bag, the bow of your canoe or your jacket pocket.
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
Recommended Use: Topical homeopathic cream to relieve the pain, itching and swelling of insect bites and stings.
Directions: Adults and children (0 years and up): apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed. External use only.
Cautions: Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).|