Black Spruce Essential Oil
- Botanical name: Picea mariana
- Distilled part: Needles
- Aromatic molecules: Monoterpenes, bornyl acetate
- Odour: Sweet and soft with green woody notes
Used for local and body massages and essential oil diffuser. Native to Canada, this conifer grows on mountain slopes and peat bogs. It has a grey-brown bark that peels off, groups of red flowers and acicular leaves. The fruit is a 4-cm long red-brown hanging cone.
Directions: For Adults 18 Years and Older. A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- For Local Massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
- For Body Massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
- For Use in an Essential Oil Diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Do not take orally. Do not use essential oils undiluted. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6. If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification