Bladder & Yeast Infection™
- Helps promote a healthy urinary tract.*
- Used in herbal medicine as a diuretic to help relieve symptoms associated with mild urinary tract infections (UTIs).*
- Does not destroy good intestinal bacteria (gut flora/gut microbiota) like antibiotics.
- Supports your kidneys, bladder, and urethra.
- Supports the endocrine system.*
- GMO free and allergen free.
It is common for millions of women to have at least one episode of acute bladder infection (cystitis) or a kidney infection. To help quell these infections, antibiotics are often prescribed, which can kill friendly micro-organisms needed by the body to fight off harmful intruders. In some cases, antibiotics even promote yeast infections.*
If you have experienced discomfort from taking antibiotics or simply worried that your body’s defenses will become resistant, Bell Lifestyle's Bladder & Yeast Infection product is the natural alternative for your urinary and feminine health needs.*
Our Bladder & Yeast Infection product combines six natural ingredients: uva-ursi extract, goldenseal extract, d-mannose, buchu extract, pumpkin seed extract and hydrangea extract for optimal urinary tract health. Together, these herbs play a part in keeping healthy microbial balance in your digestive tract. The ingredients combine to give you thorough, but gentle cleaning power. They keep your bladder walls clean and healthy, making it easy for your body to flush out waste.*
* Results may vary from one person to another.
Directions (Adults): Take 1-2 capsules, once daily. Start with 1 capsule and increase the dose to 2 capsules if results are not observed.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Pumpkin extract 10:1 (Cucurbita pepo) (seed)||100 mg|
|Uva-ursi extract 10:1 (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) (leaf)||100 mg|
|Buchu extract 10:1 (Agathosma crenulata) (leaf)||100 mg|
|Hydrangea extract 20:1 (Hydrangea arborescens) (root)||75 mg|
|Goldenseal extract 10:1 (Hydrastis canadensis) (root)||50 mg|