- Qualities: Uplifting, Freshening
- Aroma: Herbaceous, Sweet, Floral
- Therapeutic: Nervine/calmative, Help relieve headache
- Origin: Blended in Canada
- Cultivation Method: Organic
A sweet, herbaceous mix of botanicals. Smells like a walk through the park on a crisp, dewy morning. Rosemary, lavender, sweet orange, and ylang-ylang enchant the senses and welcome fresh intentions into any environment.
Health Canada Guidelines
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne/boils.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headache.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation/cuts/bruises/burns.
Directions of Use: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- For baths; Add 5 — 25 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding itto the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undilutedessential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops, once daily
- For direct inhalation; Apply 5 — 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally, up to3 times per day
- For steam inhalation; Add 5 — 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhaleslowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes, up to 3 times per day
- For compresses; Add 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water in a bottle. Mix by shaking the bottleand immediately soak the compress. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/ortowelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours, up to 3 times per day
Cautions & Warnings: Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Keep out of reach of children.
Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Lavender essential oil (Lavandula officinalis)*, Rosemary verbenone essential oil (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone)*, Japanese peppermint essential oil (Mentha arvensis)*, Bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia)*, Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis)*, Ylang Ylang essential oil (Cananga odorata genuina)*, Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus radiata)*, Patchouli essential oil (Pogostemon cablin)*