- Diminishes the appearance of cellulite
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Increases firmness
Improve the appearance of cellulite and skin texture with this detoxifying blend of oils. Ingredients like coffee and lemon increase lymphatic stimulation, while carrot seed tones, and seabuckthorn berry delivers essential nutrients to help activate sluggish cells.
Living Libations CelluLight formula is a cogent combination of botanical essences that tone the skin and help to improve the appearance cellulite.
Our body fat is a lovely lipid. We rely on our body fat for thermo-regulation, for cushioning in the body, and for energy storage. The female body is very efficient at fat storage, as we need it to sustain us and our babies through pregnancy and breast feeding, which require a massive amount of energy and calories. When food and nutrition are scarce, our fat storage efficiency is very handy. Today, most of us have plenty of access to food, and we are sometimes less than pleased with our fat stores, especially when it comes to cellulite. Formerly known as Cell-U-Light.
- Carrot seed is a powerful skin-toner, and seabuckthorn berry is nutrient-rich and especially regenerative to the skin.
- Fennel, juniper, and geranium purify the skin and pare puffiness.
- Rosemary and grapefruit are toning; they shield skin from exposure to environmental elements, lift sagging tissue, improve the texture of the skin, and give a smoother appearance to the skin.
- Coffee and lemon stimulate and energize the skin and get the fluids flowing.
To Use: Massage into desired areas until absorbed. For best results, apply after dry brushing the skin.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Organic Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), Coffea arabica (Coffee Bean), Rosmarinus officinalus (Rosemary), Citrus limon (Lemon), Juniperus communis (Juniper), Cypressus sempervirens (Cypress), Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Daucus carota (Carrot Seed), Curcuma longa (Turmeric), and Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium).