Cellulite Body Oil - Birch
- Tones and firms
- Diminishes the appearance of cellulite
- Invigorating grapefruit and cypress scent
Plant-rich care for the appearance of cellulite
The invigorating properties of birch oil reveal skin that appears smoother, suppler, and toned. Formerly Birch Cellulite Oil.
Cellulite develops naturally as skin’s natural detoxification process slows down – but using our Birch Cellulite Oil can help diminish its appearance. This oil is a NATRUE-certified massage oil for cellulite using precious plant ingredients. Extracts from young birch leaves, rosemary and butcher’s broom (ruscus) were used historically for their abilities to help encourage the skin’s metabolic systems. They’re blended with active carrier oils, including vitamin-rich wheat germ and moisture-loving jojoba. Invigorating grapefruit and cypress oils for fragrance – everything in this oil is here for a purpose. And it works.
- Regular massage helps skin to feel smooth, toned and firm and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
- Certified natural by NATRUE, free from synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants and mineral oils. Dermatologically tested.
- Betula Alba Leaf Extract - Its leaf extracts are ideal for massage oils.
To Use: Best to use twice a day for four weeks, then daily to maintain the effect. Apply in a circular massage action over thighs, hips and bottom. Enhance the experience with a brush massage or a hot/cold change shower using Birch Body Scrub.
Recommended For: Those looking to tone the skin and minimize cellulite.
Ingredients: Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Fragrance1, Betula Alba Leaf Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Linalool1, Citronellol1, Geraniol1, Citral1
1 from natural essential oils