Chamomile & Calendula Repair Balm
- Soothes irritation and inflammation
- Calms rashes and eczema
- Protects sensitive skin
Created for cracked nipples (sorry boys!) when breastfeeding and is a miraculous healer and soother. It has since used on sore bottoms, cuts, grazes, skin rashes, etc often with dramatic overnight success.
- 50% certified organic ingredients, 50% medical grade lanolin
- All the wonderful benefits of lanolin (see below) in an easy to use gel-like balm
- Chamomile is cooling and anti-inflammatory
- Calendula actively heals the skin by promoting collagen production
- Jojoba oil moisturizes and soothes irritated skin without being heavy or greasy
- Lanolin mimics our skin’s natural lipids, allowing our skin to breathe and retain large quantities of water (Learn more about lanolin below)
- Gentle enough for babies and broken skin
To Use: Apply this incredible balm anywhere it is needed, either as a therapeutic cream on areas of irritation or dryness or as a general moisturizer. Safe on babies and broken skin.
Recommended For: A calming, healing balm to soothe sensitive or irritated skin.
50% Organic Ingredients:
- Jojoba oil infused with chamomile and calendula flowers
- Medical grade Lanolin (not certified organic)