- Reduces elevated uric acid levels, an underlying cause of gout
- Helps reduce the inflammation and pain of arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
- Provides anthocyanins, known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity
- Contains bioactive nutrients, including potassium, boron, vitamin C, quercetin, and carotenoids
- Non-GMO concentrate made from the whole cherry, with no added sugar
CherryRich Super Strength Cherry Concentrate is a non-GMO, 36:1 concentrate made from fresh whole Bing cherries, loaded with anthocyanins and other important phytonutrients. It is an essential supplement for anyone suffering from painful attacks of gout. Cherries are known to help reduce inflammation associated with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
Recommended Use: An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health. Helps reduce elevated uric acid blood levels (hyperuricemia), which is an underlying cause of gout. CherryRich is a super strength, 36:1 sweet cherry concentrate that is full of the antioxidants and phytonutrients found in fresh Bing cherries. Each softgel is equivalent to 18,000 mg of cherries, with an ORAC value of 15,000 per 100 grams. CherryRich is an all-natural, non-GMO concentrate made from the whole cherry, with no added sugar, preservatives, additives, or excipients.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take 1 softgel 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Hyperuricemia: Take 5 softgels 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 90 / 180|
|CherryRich cherry concentrate 36:1 (Prunus avium) (fruit)||500 mg|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||100 mg|