Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces the visible signs of aging
- Minimizes redness and irritation
Fast-absorbing, advanced serum for all skin types. This potent dose of non-irritating Vitamin C is stabilized by botanically-derived ferulic acid to deliver optimal antioxidant benefits and improve the appearance of skin.
- Stabilized Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid): sourced from lemon and grapefruit, this potent antioxidant reduces the appearance of redness and soothes inflammation.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Also known as Vitamin C salt, this unique form of Vitamin C remains a salt until it penetrates the surface of the skin. It is only at this point that it turns into Vitamin C, allowing the full benefits to be experienced.
- Vitamin E: Sourced from avocado; delivers nutrients to the skin to improve the appearance of skin health.
- Botanical Ferulic Acid: Powerful antioxidant naturally derived from the leaves of plants. Stabilizes the antioxidant benefits of Vitamin C and helps it retain potency.
- Leafy Greens (Kale, Spinach & Broccoli Sprouts): High antioxidant content to help improve the appearance of skin elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Citrus Fruit Oils (Lemon & Grapefruit): Tones and refreshes the skin. Additional naturally occurring Vitamin C content helps protect against the visible signs of aging. Astringent properties help to balance oil production.
- Avocado: Antioxidant that is moisturizing and hydrating to relieve dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from grass extract): Deeply hydrating; natural substance that keeps skin looking plump to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
To Use: Apply a thin layer of serum to cleansed skin. Excellent for use after stimulating treatments, between treatments or as a finishing product. Leave on. Follow with a moisturizer.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Organic Phytonutrient Blend™ [Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Juice*, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Juice*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Vitex Agnus-Castus (Chasteberry) Extract*, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed) Extract*, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract*, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Leaf Extract*, Triticum Aestivum (Wheat) Leaf Extract*, Spirulina (Algae) Extract*, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract*, Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Extract*, Palmaria Palmata (Dulse) Extract*, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract*, Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Extract*, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract*, Honey*, Capsicum Annuum (Paprika) Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Maltodextrin (from Rice)* and Vegetable Glycerin*], Vegetable Glycerin, L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Root Water, Mannitol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Sprout Extract*, Magnesium Sulfate, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Zinc Sulfate, Brassica Oleracea Acephala (Kale) Leaf Extract*, Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5), Biotin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Ferulic Acid, Botanical Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Chlorophyll, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Extract*, Biocomplex2™ [Euterpe Oleracea (Acai)*, Citrus Limon (Lemon)*, Malpighia Glabra (Barbados Cherry)*, Emblica Officinalis (Indian Gooseberry)*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab)*, Myrciaria Dubia (Camu Camu)*, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Berry*, Tapioca Starch (from Cassava Root)*, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid) and Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)], Vegetable Glycerin*. *Certified Organic