- Relieves Occasional Constipation
- Promotes Bowel Movement
- CleanseMORE is an all natural colon support formula for relief of occasional constipation. It stimulates the colon’s normal functions to enhance elimination without the use of harsh laxatives. CleanseMORE can also be used along with any Renew Life cleansing product (except CleanseSMART, or Rapid Cleanse) to support normal bowel movements throughout a cleanse.
- CleanseMORE enhances elimination through two different mechanisms. The first mechanism is hydration of the colon. The most common cause of constipation is dehydration. CleanseMORE allows for proper hydration of the colon by using the mineral, magnesium hydroxide. Magnesium hydroxide brings water into the colon, hydrating the area and allowing for stools that are not hard and dry, making them easier to pass.
- The second mechanism is peristalsis. Peristalsis is the smooth muscle contraction of the colon. Herbs such as cape aloe gel, rhubarb root, and triphala work to stimulate peristalsis. By hydrating the colon, as well as stimulating peristalsis, elimination can be achieved at an optimal level (2-3 times per day).
- CleanseMORE does not contain harsh laxatives such as cascara sagrada or senna which can irritate and weaken the colon, and become habit forming with long term use.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 capsule in the evening on an empty stomach as needed. Oral dosage produces action in 30 minutes to 6 hours. Do not take within 2 hours of other medications. Drink a full glass (250ml) of water or other liquid with each oral dose.
CleanseMORE is a maintenance product to be used for occasional bouts of constipation. If you have been chronically constipated for many years or have a weak colon, you may need the extra support on a regular basis. However, it is important to talk to your registered health care practitioner to rule out any medical conditions for your chronic constipation before taking CleanseMORE for longer than 7 days.
Warnings: Do not use if you have Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. Do not use in the presence of abdominal pain, nausea, fever, or vomiting. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes that is not well controlled. Loose stools or diarrhea may occur. If loose stools persist, discontinue use. Consult a health care practitioner if constipation lasts for more than 7 days. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or after recent surgery. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Overuse may cause dependence for bowel function. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60 / 150|
|Cape Aloe Leaf (Aloe ferox)||39.6 mg|
|Chinese Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum)||33 mg|
|Magnesium hydroxide (elemental)||33 mg|
|Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)||33 mg|
|Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis)||20 mg|
Triphala (made up of the 3 ingredients below)
Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia bellirica)
Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula)
Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Phyllanthus emblica)
|Peppermint Leaf (Menthe piperita) 4:1 Extract (80mg)||20 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water).|
|Contains no nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, mustard seeds, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, dairy, soy, crustaceans, shellfish, fish, animal products, artificial colour or preservatives, binders or fillers.|
|Renew Life does not use genetically modified ingredients. All ingredients are NON-GMO / GMO-FREE.|