CoffeeSock Chemex Filter
- Cotton Chemex 6-13 cup coffee filters
- Will also fit Hario v60-03 drippers
- Reusable & responsibly produced
- Pack of 2
CoffeeSock filters are durable and may last a year or more. CoffeeSock filters are a reusable alternative to paper filters and nylon sacks. All of our filters out-perform any comparable disposable and reusable filters. Cotton absorbs some of the oils released from coffee beans yet lets acids pass through. The resulting cup is clear crisp, rich and robust with all the acid of paper brewed coffee, without the paper taste, and all of the richness of French press without the heavy oiliness. CoffeeSock filters are made with Certified Organic Cotton. Cotton imparts no flavor on the finished brew unlike paper. Cotton is 90% cellulose, which is a tasteless and odorless compound that is insoluable in water. Wood is 40-50% while Hemp is approximately 45% cellulose. CS filters are made in Austin, Texas. All filters are sewn and packaged by happy human beings making a fair and living wage.
- Made to fit Chemex® 6-13 cup Pots. Can alternatively fit Hario® v60-03 Drippers.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Easy cleanup - Just empty grounds, rinse, and hang to thoroughly dry.
- High quality and less expensive than many market alternatives.
- Made from Organic Cotton - a responsibly produced, renewable resource.