- Oral solution for children
- For constipation & associated symptoms
- Homeopathic medicine for children
KIDZ CONSTIPATION oral solution is recommended for the treatment of constipation and associated symptoms: constipation due to dehydrated stools, small and insufficient, with difficult and prolonged evacuation. Sensitive and tender abdomen.
Directions: To be taken orally. At the start of the treatment, take every 30 minutes, up to 10 times per day, then return to general dosage. To be taken directly under the tongue with the dropper or to melt with some water before drinking. Duration of Use: 3 to 4 days.
- Infants 0-11 Months Old: 1 to 5 drops, 1 to 3 times per day.
- Children 1 - 5 Years Old: 5 to 10 drops, 1 to 3 times per day.
- Children 6 -11 Years Old: 5 to 15 drops, 1 to 3 times per day.
Cautions & Warnings: If symptoms persist more than 4 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a healthcare practitoner.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop|
|Servings Per Container: 25 mL|
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, sorbitol, glycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid.