- Qualities: Comforting, Warming
- Aroma: Creamy, Spicy, Sweet
- Perfume Note: Blend
- Origin: Blended in Canada
- Cultivation Method: Mixed Cultivation
Let the scent of a creamy vanilla chai with a shot of espresso tease your taste buds. Cardamom, vanilla, and coffee combine to make this blend extra decadent. A cup of comfort and kick of energy all in one!
Health Canada Guidelines
Recommended Use or Purpose:
- Used in aromatherapy as a carminative/antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort.
- Used in aromatherapy as a nervine/calmative.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of acne/boils.
- Used in aromatherapy for symptomatic relief of eczema/dermatitis.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve colds/cough.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve headache.
- Used in aromatherapy to help relieve joint/muscle pain associated with sprain/strain/rheumatoid arthritis.
- Used in aromatherapy to relieve minor skin irritation/cuts/bruises/burns.
Directions of Use: Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- For baths; Add 5 — 25 drops of undiluted essential oil with the same amount of shampoo or liquid soap before adding itto the bath. Mix the water gently. For maximum benefit, remain in the bath for 10 minutes. Use 2 drops of undilutedessential oil the first time and increase by 1 drop per bath up to a maximum of 8 drops, once daily
- For direct inhalation; Apply 5 — 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to a handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally, up to3 times per day
- For steam inhalation; Add 5 — 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water/facial steamer. Inhaleslowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes, up to 3 times per day
- For compresses; Add 10 drops of undiluted essential oil to 500 ml of warm water in a bottle. Mix by shaking the bottleand immediately soak the compress. Squeeze lightly, apply the compress to the skin, and cover with clothes and/ortowelling. Leave for 2 to 4 hours, up to 3 times per day
Cardamom essential oil (Elettaria cardamomum)*, Black Pepper essential oil (Piper nigrum)*, Clove Bud essential oil (Eugenia caryophyllata)*, Ginger essential oil (Zingiber officinale)*, Cinnamon Bark essential oil (Cinnamonum zelanicum)*, Nutmeg essential oil (Myristica fragrans)*, Star Anise essential oil (Illicium verum)**, Vanilla 5 Fold extract (Vanilla planifolia), Coffee bean absolute (Coffea arabica L.)*, Balsam of Peru essential oil (Myroxylin pereirae)**.