DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root) 400 mg
- Helps heal peptic ulcers and prevent their recurrence
- Inhibits H. pylori, the bacteria believed to cause some stomach ulcers and chronic gastritis
- Stimulates mucin production to protect the stomach lining
- Helps treat other stomach complaints including indigestion and heartburn
- Heals canker sores when used as a mouth wash
- Suggested Use
Natural Factors DGL Licorice Root Extract aids digestion and treats stomach complaints, including heartburn and indigestion. It soothes and protects the stomach lining, helping to heal ulcers and prevent their recurrence. DGL contains no glycyrrhizin, so it’s completely safe, even for people with high blood pressure.
Directions (Adults): Chew 1 tablet daily 20 minutes before each meal or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 16 weeks.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner if you experience persistent stomach or gastrointestinal upset. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Chewable Tablet Servings Per Container: 90 Per Serving Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice 10:1 Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root) [Providing 4,000 mg crude herb licorice] 400 mg