- Helps temporarily reduce pain of large joints such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains
- Alleviates Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
- Cruelty free
Important points to know about DMSO:
- DMSO has a strong sulphur and garlic odour. When applied, you may experience a garlic taste in your mouth. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO is a very powerful product, that can cause redness and burning sensation. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminates all possibilities of chemical leeching.
Recommended Use: Help to temporarily reduce the pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions of the large joints; such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains. Used in herbal medicine to help relieve minor burns including sunburn. Assists healing of minor wounds such as cuts and burns, and minor skin irritations.
Recommended Dose: Apply to affected area as needed. To help temporarily reduce the pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions. Apply 8-12 ml to affected area 3 times a day as needed. Best used sparingly, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if symptoms persist and/or worsen. If skin irritation develops, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have severe liver or kidney disease. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure your hands and area of application are thoroughly cleansed before applying. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 8-12mL|
|Servings Per Container: ~10|
|DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide 99.9%)||90%|
|Aloe (organic aloe vera leaf gel)||10%|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Panthenol B-5, Carbomer.
Contains no wheat, corn, yeast, dairy, or any other filler.