- Helps temporarily reduce pain of large joints such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains
- Alleviates Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical grade
- Cruelty free
- DMSO has a strong Sulphur and garlic odour. When applied, you may experience a garlic taste in your mouth. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO is a very powerful product, that can cause redness and burning sensation. This is a normal occurrence.
- DMSO products are packaged in glass containers, which eliminates all possibilities of chemical leeching.
Recommended Use: Helps to temporarily reduce the associated with musculoskeletal conditions of the large joints, such as post traumatic soft tissue injuries, acute bursitis, strains and sprains.
Recommended Dose: Apply to affected area as needed. To temporarily reduce pain associated with musculoskeletal conditions. Apply 8-12 ml to affected area 3 times daily as needed. Best used sparingly, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding or pregnant, or if symptoms persist and/or worsen. If skin irritation develops, discontinue use. If irritation persists consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have severe liver or kidney disease. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Make sure hands and area of application are thoroughly cleansed before applying. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 8-12mL|
|Servings Per Container: ~10|
|DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide 99.9%)||90%
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified Water 10%
Contains no wheat, corn, yeast, dairy, or any other filler.