EasyCal® Bone Builder
- Supports strength and flexibility in bones
- Helps reduce the risk of Osteoporosis
- Superior Nutrient Absorption™
- Suggested Use
EasyCal Bone Builder is formulated for seniors, and people with weak digestive systems or with low bone density. It combines calcium with essential nutrients magnesium, vitamin D and vitamin K2 for optimal bone health.
- 99% of the calcium in your body is found in your skeleton and teeth.
- 1% remainder of calcium is necessary for vital body functions, e.g. nerve transmission, muscle contraction and renal function.
- Resorption is the body stealing calcium from our skeletal structure to ensure a supply of calcium to these vital functions. Therefore, a deficient dietary intake of calcium will lead to osteoporosis.
Co-Factors for bone health
Co-factors are compounds that work with nutrients to ensure optimal absorption, and in this case, help you maintain strong and healthy bones. EasyCal Calcium has these co-factors for bone health:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
For minerals to be deposited in the bones they must first be absorbed. Numerous studies have shown that the highest intestinal absorption of calcium occurs when calcium is incorporated into vesicles made from fish oil. The complementary polyunsaturated fatty acids in the intestinal membranes influence membrane fluidity and work in synergy with polyunsaturated fatty acids in fish oil to enhance calcium transport and that of vitamin D3 as well.
Superior Nutrient Absorption™
Your body can only benefit from what it absorbs. EasyCal Bone Builder is made with our award-winning Superior Nutrient Absorption™ delivery system: nutrients protected in healthy oils enable your body to absorb more of what it needs throughout the day.
Recommended Dose (Adults): Take three (3) softgels daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Safety Information: Cautions vitamin K2. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners.
Serving Size: 3 Softgels Servings Per Container: 80
Per Serving Calcium (citrate) 450 mg Magnesium (oxide) 225 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
5.25 mcg (210 IU)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
75 mg Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
20.1 mg (30 IU) Vitamin K2 45 mcg Evening Primrose (Oenothera biennis), cold pressed, seed oil 1500 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Non-GMO soy lecithin, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, beeswax.