- Qualities: This is a traditional botanical preparation of burdock, turkey rhubarb root, slippery elm bark, and sheep sorrel. It has a mild, pleasant flavor, and is typically enjoyed as a tea. Caffeine-free.
- Parts used: Mixed
- Origin: USA
- Cultivation: Mixed
Includes full instructions for proper brewing.
2 tbsp. Essiac blend
4 cups distilled water
1. Bring distilled water to a boil.
2. Add Essiac blend and stir well.
3. Boil for 10 minutes, partially covered
4. Remove from heat, cover with lid, and allow to steep at room temperature for 8-12 hours.
5. Strain into a clean container using a fine-mesh strainer or cheesecloth
6. Store in the fridge for up to 1 week
100% pure organic Arctium lappa (burdock) root, organic Rumex acetosella
(sheep sorrel) powder, organic (slippery elm) bark powder, organic Rheum palmatum (turkey rhubarb) root powder