Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- 100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil
Used in aromatherapy topically to help relieve joint and muscle pain associated with sprain, strain and rheumatoid arthritis.
Used in aromatherapy topically and by inhalation to help relieve headache, colds and cough.
Directions: For Adults 18 Years and Older. For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Store at room temperature.
- Topical Local Application: Add 2-5 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times per day.
- Body Massage: Add 10-30 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply once daily. For topical applications do not use essential oils undiluted.
- Direct Inhalation: Apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 times per day.
- For Use in an Essential Oil Diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
Contra-Indications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product. If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known Adverse Reactions: If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
Ingredients: Eucalytus radiata* (Narrow-leaf peppermint essential oil) (leaf) 100%.
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification