Forehead & Between Eyes Wrinkle Patch
- Mechanically softens expression lines
- Vegetable starch based adhesive
- Unbleached paper
Frownies Facial Patches assist to soften and smooth the appearance of deep wrinkles or fine lines mechanically, without any harsh chemicals or needles. Designed to provide lasting results with continued use*.
- Facial Patches addresses the physical cause of wrinkles between the eyes (sometimes called elevens) and horizontal forehead wrinkles.
- The muscles of the face cannot move under the patch, keeping you from frowning or expressing while you sleep or anytime you have the patch on.
- The paper patch allows the skin to breath promoting skin restoration and repair.
- By holding the crease flat and relaxed while you sleep the body can relax muscle memory.
To Use: Moisten patch with water, toner, or a hydrosol. Gently rub the area to increase circulation before placing the patch on skin. Leave on for at least three hours. Wet the patch to loosen the adhesive before removing.
Recommended For: Those looking to soften lines on the forehead and between the eyes.
Size: 144 patches in a box.
Ingredients: Natural Weighted Unbleached Craft Paper, Dextrin (Corn) based adhesive. The paper is unbleached and colored to create a specific weight. The paper also allows the skin to breathe and maintain its normal restoration at night while you sleep. Paper can also be cut and tailored to your specific shape and needs. We have tested a variety of materials and paper is the safest and healthiest for the skin on the face.
Dextrin based adhesive is hypoallergenic, Non-GMO and has been used by many gluten sensitive people. If you have sensitive skin we recommend you test the patch on your wrist the first night to see if your skin reacts in any way.