Fresh Kelp Extract
- Supports normal healthy thyroid function
- Regulates hormones and metabolism
- Modulates estrogen levels
- Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system development
- Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease
- Reduces individual risk factors for cardiovascular disease
Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine.
Recommended Use: Helps in the function of the thyroid gland. Helps prevent iodine deficiency.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 drop (0.033 mL) daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial preservatives, colour or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat or yeast.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.033 mL)|
|Servings Per Container: 1515|
|Iodine (Kelp: species from the order Laminariales*; potassium iodide) *(Laminaria setchellii/Macrocystis integrifolia)||800 mcg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin, purified water, ethanol.|