- A delicious breakfast topper or trail mix addition
- Rich in antioxidants
- An excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Iron
- Contains essential amino acids and minerals
- Contains Vitamins B1, B2, B6 and Vitamin E
Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most prized superfruits in the Asian tradition. In traditional Asian Herbal medicine, Goji berries have been used to promote vitality and well being. Chinas legendary first emperor attributed his long life to this precious berry. For this reason it is commonly referred to as The Longevity Berry. Goji berries are a source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Iron. They also contain essential amino acids, trace minerals and Vitamins B1, B2, B6, Vitamin E, carotenoids and a host of antioxidants, giving them an ORAC value of 7,600 per ¼ cup, 30 gram serving. The ORAC value is a measurement of the antioxidant capacity of different foods. In traditional Asian culinary preparations Goji berries are added to teas, soups, salads, stews, as well as vegetable dishes.
- A great addition to any energy ball recipe
- Use it as a topper for your smoothie bowls
- Add it to your homemade trail mix
- Soak in water for 10 minutes to rehydrate, then blend with your morning smoothie
Allergen Information: Produced in a facility that packages tree nuts (Almonds, Hazelnuts and Cashews). The facility is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and peanut free.
Storage Information: Refrigeration not required. Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (4 Tbsp, 30 g)
Servings Per Container: 15 Servings (60 Tbsp, 454 g)
|Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Total Sugars||14 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin A||8046.6 IU||160%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Organic Dried Goji Berries. Contains naturally occurring sulfites.
|Producted in a facility that processes tree nuts. May contain tree nuts.|