- Repairs and protects
- Improves scalp health
- Hydrates and nourishes
Harmonic Healing Oil is now Harmonic Treatment Oil! The formula you love is the same, but now the name is consistently labeled across the globe.
A treatment oil to nourish scalp and skin
Nourish the scalp and skin with this rich treatment oil. Formulated with flower essences and oils, including evening primrose, macadamia and tamanu, to balance skin and scalp health and nutrition
Ideal for everyone
Fragrance note: Lavender
- Safflower Seed Oil – is rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals, this is a mild, nearly odorless oil which absorbs quickly and is non-greasy.
- Evening Primrose Oil – is high in essential fatty acids, especially GLA or Gamma- linolenic acid. This oil exerts anti-inflammatory and other healing actions on and through the skin, and is particularly nourishing to nails, scalp, and hair.
- Macadamia Seed Oil – derived from the nut of a small evergreen tree, and is widely cultivated. This nourishing, vitamin-rich, light textured oil is used in emollients.
- Tamanu Oil – is a significant topical healing agent from the sacred tamanu tree. With its high levels of lipids, fatty acids and anti-inflammatory agents, it has tremendous anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity. It has a mild, pleasant aroma and a luxurious feel, absorbing readily into the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- Hazel Seed Oil – obtained from the hazelnut tree, this is a light, non-greasy, toning oil for combination skin types.
- Orange Flower Oil – defines and intensifies curls and waves while providing a harmonizing and uplifting natural aromatic top note.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – this beautiful golden oil is extracted from the bean like seeds of the jojoba desert shrub. A soothing, non-greasy, nourishing oil for all skin types, this natural oil (actually liquid wax) most resembles our own skin oils. It is excellent for use in dry to normal skin and hair care.
- Rosemary Essential Oil – is known for its healthy influence on the scalp by increasing circulation which is beneficial for stimulating hair growth.
To Use: Apply 1-2 pumps to fingertips and gently massage into the scalp to deliver nourishment and return natural balance.
Recommended For: A nutrient-packed treatment oil to restructure and repair scalp imbalances.
carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower extract*, olibanum, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, corylus americana (hazel) seed oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil*, calophyllum tacamahaca seed oil, rosmarinun officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, nelumbium speciosum (lotus) flower oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, cananga odorata flower oil