- Himalaya Holy Basil promotes tranquility and relaxation and cultivates adrenal wellness
- You stay calm, rested and relaxed with well-studied herbal support for stress and energy levels
- Holy Basil also gives you support for occasional sleep problems and adrenal fatigue
- Non-GMO Project verified, vegetarian and vegan, free-from allergens
- Gluten and magnesium stearate-free, no synthetic additives
The original name for Holy Basil was Tulasi or the most devoted one, which alluded to the effect it had on focus, meditation and attention. Today it is better known as an adaptogen capable of promoting balance to both mind and body.
Researchers have found that several compounds in Holy Basil may exert a positive effect on the stress response system.
Directions (Adults): Take 1 capsule twice daily before meals.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Holy Basil Powder (Leaf) (0.4% Ursolic acid and Oleanolic acid, 2.0 mg)||500 mg|
|Holy Basil Extract (Leaf)||160 mg|
|Holy Basil Supercritical CO2 extract (leaf) (Ocimum tenuiflorum) (2.5% Ursolic acid and Oleanolic acid, 1.5 mg)||60 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Plant-based cellulose (capsule)|