- Assists in the formation and proper function of red blood cells
- High absorption elemental iron
- Helps to prevent iron deficiency anemia
- Helps maintain energy
Ironsmart helps prevent iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia. It also helps to form red blood cells and helps in their proper function.
Iron deficiency is often seen in women of child baring years due to increased menstrual flow. The three causes of iron deficiency are 1) lack of adequate intake 2) lack of absorption and 3) higher output. Ironsmart works to support deficiencies in intake and absorption.
- Iron pyrophosphate is an iron compound that is essential for the production of hemoglobin, enabling oxygen transport to cells throughout the body.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) is important to iron absorption and metabolism in humans.
- Folic acid is a B vitamin that is essential to the production of hemoglobin. Without enough of it, red blood cells are unable to carry oxygen effectively around the body.
Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food. Take with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Cautions & Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Elemental Iron (Iron (III) pyrophosphate)||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5 mg|
|Folic Acid (Folate)||175 mcg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (vegetable cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.|
|NO GMOs, WHEAT, SOY, GLUTEN, ARTIFICIAL PRESERVATIVES OR SWEETENERS.|