We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
L-Carnitine 500 mg
- Helps support fat metabolism and delay fatigue during physical activity
- Suggested Use
- Helps metabolize fatty acids
- Lowers triglycerides and cholesterol
- Reduces free fatty acids thereby increasing insulin sensitivity
- Highly recommended for vegans / vegetarians due to lower dietary intake
- Highly recommended for pregnant / nursing mothers due to higher requirement
Recommended Use / Purpose: Helps support fat metabolism and delay fatigue during physical activity.
Recommended Dose: Take 2 to 4 capsules once to twice per day. Do not exceed 4 capsules per single dose. For best results, take on an empty stomach.
Safety Information: There are no contraindications, known adverse reactions, or drug interactions established for this product.
Cautions & Warnings: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you have a liver disease, a kidney disease, or a seizure disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 60 / 120 Per Serving L-Carnitine (From 750mg of L-Carnitine Tartrate) 500 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose. Contains NO artificial colours, sweeteners, wheat, gluten, starch, corn, yeast, dairy or soy.