We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
Liposomal C 1000
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Suggested Use
Non-Allergen High Potency Lipsomal Vitamin C.
- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums and in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps with immune function.
- Source of antioxidant that helps to fight against (the oxidative damage caused by) free radicals.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (5 mL)
Servings Per Container: 50 Tsp. (250 mL) / 120 Tsp. (600 mL)
Per Serving Vitamin C (Sodium ascorbate)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Phospholipids (from sunflower), acacia gum, xanthan gum, glycerin (vegetable sourced), potassium sorbate, citric acid, stevia leaf extract, natural orange flavour, beta-carotene, natural vitamin E, ethyl alcohol, purified water.
Contains no added gluten, nuts, eggs, animal products, dairy products, fish or shellfish, soy, corn, starch, wheat or yeast.
Note: This is a product with natural components. Therefore, slight variations in the colour and taste and normal and do not effect the quality of the product.