- Provides antioxidants that help maintain eye health
- Supports eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Helps reduce the risk of developing cataracts
- Contains zeaxanthin, which is essential for a healthy macula (the central area of the retina that sees fine detail
- Helps increase the optical density of macular pigment which improves visual acuity and contrast sensitivity
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Natural Factors uses LuteinRich™ naturally sourced, pure, high-potency lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Recommended Use: An antioxidant for the maintenance of eye health. Helps maintain/support eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Helps reduce the risk of developing cataracts and helps improve macular pigment optical density.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 150
|FloraGLO® Lutein 20%||100 mg|
|Lutein (from Marigold flowers)
[Providing 860 mcg 100% natural zeaxanthin]
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto, titanium dioxide), soybean oil, yellow beeswax, lecithin.|