Lutein 40 mg
- Provides antioxidants that help maintain eye health
- Protects the retina from free radical damage and conditions associated with exposure to sunlight, such as cataracts
- Helps in the treatment and prevention of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Improves visual acuity and contrast sensitivity by increasing the optical density of macular pigment
- Contains zeaxanthin, which is essential for a healthy macula (the central area of the retina that sees fine detail
- Suggested Use
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by toxic free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Natural Factors uses LuteinRich™ naturally sourced, pure, high-potency lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Suggested Use: Contains zeaxanthin to support foveal vision (fine detail in the central visual field).
Directons (Adults): Take 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteracea/Compositae/Daisy family. Keep out of the reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Per Serving Lutein (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)
Zeaxanthin (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)