- Provides antioxidants that help maintain eye health
- Protects the retina from free radical damage and conditions associated with exposure to sunlight, such as cataracts
- Helps in the treatment and prevention of age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- Improves visual acuity and contrast sensitivity by increasing the optical density of macular pigment
- Contains zeaxanthin, which is essential for a healthy macula (the central area of the retina that sees fine detail)
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoid antioxidants that are concentrated in the eyes, where they protect the lens and retina from damage caused by toxic free radicals and exposure to sunlight. Natural Factors uses LuteinRich™, naturally sourced, pure, high-potency lutein and zeaxanthin derived from marigold petals. LuteinRich is non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Recommended Use: An antioxidant for the maintenance of eye health. Helps maintain/support eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration. Helps reduce the risk of developing cataracts and helps improve macular pigment optical density.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1 softgel daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Keep out of the reach of children.
Allergen Statement: Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
|Lutein (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)
|Zeaxanthin (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Organic flaxseed oil, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, annatto extract, titanium dioxide), dextrin, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, yellow beeswax.|