Marula + Cactus Age Defying Face Oil
- Antioxidant-rich formula
- Increases elasticity and firmness
- Softens and soothes fine lines
Let's go from grown-up to GLOW UP! This oil blend has been carefully selected to give your skin a youthful glow while infusing it with antioxidants and nourishing hydration. A special combination of Marula, Prickly Pear, and Evening Primrose oils pack a pretty punch! They feed your skin with fatty acids, help defend against free radical damage, AND increase your skin's firmness and elasticity. Your skin will be left feeling soft and silky and looking renewed - the dream face oil for aging skin!
- Marula Oil - Rich in essential fatty acids: Omega 9 (oleic) and Omega 6 (linoleic) that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil - Extremely rich in Vitamin E, which neutralizes free radicals in the skin. The high fatty acid content plumps the skin, reducing wrinkles and adding firmness. Schisandra Co2: Packed with antioxidants including key vitamins C and E. Schisandra's strong astringent qualities enable the skin to hold in moisture for more fullness and beauty.
- Cleanse and Mist.
- Add 3-5 drops of Face Oil to damp skin. (Better yet, blend it with one of our Elixirs!)
- Smooth over damp skin.
- Glow, girl.
Recommended For: Normal, dry, sensitive, and mature skin.
For seriously dry skin that drinks up anything and everything, seal in your serums by adding a layer of Coconut Dew Hyaluronic Moisture Cream as a final step.
100% Organic Ingredients: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olive Squalane, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Schisandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).