- Soothes and hydrates
- Calming Lavender scent
- Eases anxiety and tension
This finely aligned product with horse chestnut and horsetail extracts is based on a moor extract prepared using a special rhythmic procedure. When combined with warm water, it offers a sense of enveloping protection. Almond and avocado oil gently moisturise your skin.
To Use: Add several capfuls of Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills.
Recommended For: All skin types.
Ingredients: Aqua, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Linalool*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Lysolecithin, Coco-Glucoside, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract, Parfum*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Chondrus Crispus Extract.
*from natural essential oils
- Truly 100% natural cosmetics and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE standard
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Cosmetic without animal testing
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions