- Coral Calcium with magnesium, Vitamins D & K2 + boron.
- 73 trace minerals
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Coral complex contains a very broad range of trace minerals and contributes to better utilization of minerals.
- The naturally occurring mineral complex also contributes to an alkaline metabolic pH.
- Prevents unnecessary bone resorption back into the blood.
- Magnesium and Vitamin D are added for their roll in maintaining bone mass.
- Boron: Promotes bone density by supporting metabolism. Prevents magnesium and calcium loss.
- Vitamins K2: Essential to bone formation. Prevents calcification of soft tissues, i.e. arteries. Keeps calcium in hard tissues i.e. bone.
Recommended Use/Purpose: Helps to maintain healthy bones, hair, nails, and skin. Helps to maintain normal muscle function. Adequate calcium (and vitamin D) (throughout life) as part of a healthy diet, (along with physical activity) may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis (in peri- and postmenopausal women)(in later life).
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily. Take a few hours before or after taking other medication.
Safety Information: Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food. If you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Some people may experience diarrhea. If symptoms worsen, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have been diagnosed with estrogen-dependent cancer, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
Keep out of reach of children.