We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
- Supports healthy cholesterol & blood lipid levels.
- Suggested Use
- Studies have shown that polyphenols called "theaflavins" in black tea can lower LDL cholesterol
- A well-known polyphenol called EGCG (epigallo-catechin-gallate) in green tea is highly researched and provides anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and blood pressure lowering effects, as well as being able to boost metabolism
- May be more important than the ability of this formula to lower LDL or bad cholesterol, is its ability to lower triglycerides
- Formulated with Sytrinol, a patented extract of citrus and palm fruit plus tocotrienols, was shown in a trial to reduce triglycerides by as much as 34% in four to twelve weeks
- Combination of black and green tea extracts, with Sytrinol can help support those dealing with Metabolic Syndrome and its associated clinical manifestations mentioned here, i.e. elevated LDL cholesterol, increased blood pressure and inflammation, and high triglycerides
Recommended Use / Purpose: Supports healthy cholesterol and blood lipid levels.
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules upon arising. For additional effect, take 1-2 capsules in the afternoon.
Safety Information: Taking this product at night may interfere with sleep patterns. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), have an iron deficiency or high blood pressure.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 60 Per Serving Black Tea Extract (25% theaflavins) 188 mg Sytrinol [Polymethoxylated flavones from tangerine (Citrus reticulate) and Tocotrienols from palm oil (Elaeis guineensis)] 75 mg Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)(75% catechins) 50 mg Black tea powder (Camellia sinensis) 50 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsules (V-Caps™), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg), silicon dioxide.
Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy.