- Supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism
- Suggested Use
- Formulated to address critical aspects of blood sugar balance and metabolic syndrome
- The ingredients Berberine-HCl, Cinnamon, Green Tea, Bitter Melon and Chromium have all been documented for their positive impact on insulin function and for their anti-diabetic effects
- African Mango has been shown to improve leptin sensitivity, which perhaps, more than any other hormone, sends signals to burn energy instead of storing it
- Fucoxanthin containing sources of Brown Seaweed in this formula encourage thermogenesis, support the thyroid, and stimulate metabolism
Recommended Use / Purpose: Supports healthy glucose and fat metabolism.
Recommended Dose: For maximum effect on blood sugar take one capsule before each meal. Alternatively, take 1 - 2 capsules prior to breakfast and 1 - 2 capsules in the afternoon.
Safety Information: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes iron deficiency, kidney or liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble (such as abdominal pain, dark urine or jaundice), or for use beyond 12 weeks. If undesirable effects occur including symptoms of hypoglycemia (anxiety, dizziness, tremor, sweating, nausea or headache) discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or sensitivity to iodine or iodine supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 / 180 Per Serving Berberine HCl 150 mg African Mango Seed (Irvingia gabonensis) 150 mg Cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum) 150 mg Green Tea (90% Polyphenols) 150 mg Brown Seaweed Blend (Laminar japonica, Undaria pinnatifida)(source of fucoxanthin) 100 mg Bitter Melon Extract (10% saponins) 50 mg Chromium Picolinate 150 mcg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg).
Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy or soy.