- Antioxidant and antimutagenic for good health
- Highly antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimutagenic / anti-carcinogenic (upregulates P53 tumour suppressor gene)
- Cardio protective, lowers blood pressure, thermogenic effects (boosts metabolism), protects nervous system, vascular benefits
- Extremely well researched for activity of EGCG
- Potent Nrf2 activator
- Decaffeinated: guaranteed to contain a maximum of 2% (6mg) of caffeine per capsule
Recommended Use / Purpose: Antioxidant, antimutagenic.
Recommended Dose: Take one capsule once to three times per day or as directed by a qualified health practitioner.
Safety Information: For therapeutic use only.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 180|
|Green Tea Extract (Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 90mg of EGCG, not less than 75% catechins, 80% polyphenol. Decaffeinated - not more than 2% (6mg) caffeine.)||300 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).|
|Contains NO artificial colours, preservatives, dairy, sweeteners, starch, wheat or yeast.|