Opti-Green Tea Extract 300 mg
- Antioxidant and antimutagenic for good health
- Suggested Use
- Highly antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimutagenic / anti-carcinogenic (upregulates P53 tumour suppressor gene)
- Cardio protective, lowers blood pressure, thermogenic effects (boosts metabolism), protects nervous system, vascular benefits
- Extremely well researched for activity of EGCG
- Potent Nrf2 activator
- Decaffeinated: guaranteed to contain a maximum of 2% (6mg) of caffeine per capsule
Recommended Use / Purpose: Antioxidant, antimutagenic.
Recommended Dose: Take one capsule once to three times per day or as directed by a qualified health practitioner.
Safety Information: For therapeutic use only.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 180 Per Serving Green Tea Extract (Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 90mg of EGCG, not less than 75% catechins, 80% polyphenol. Decaffeinated - not more than 2% (6mg) caffeine.) 300 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Contains NO artificial colours, preservatives, dairy, sweeteners, starch, wheat or yeast.