- Supports structure and function of nervous system, gastrointestinal tract and skeletal muscles
- Suggested Use
- Micronized for enhanced absorption
- Considered to be a "conditionally essential" amino acid
- A necessary element in protein synthesis and hence is important for muscle repair
- Aids in maintenance and growth and can speed recovery from exercise
- Plays critical roles in our gut to maintain the integrity of our intestinal linings, and can be helpful in healing leaky gut syndrome
- Important for cellular immunity
- Has been used in clinical settings to counter catabolic (tissue break down) stress responses
- Used in the brain as a precursor for amino acids involved in nerve transmission
- Can be effective both to increase alertness and to promote calmness as well as to moderate cravings
Recommended Use / Purpose: Supports the structure and function of the nervous system, gastrointestinal tract, and skeletal muscle.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 or 2 teaspoons once or twice daily on an empty stomach for best results.
Safety Information: Glutamine plays important roles in maintaining neurological and gastrointestinal health, improving muscle recovery and reducing cortisol levels. There are no established risks associated with these ingredients. If undesirable effects occur discontinue use and consult a health professional. Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 Grams) Servings Per Container: 100 Per Serving L-Glutamine 5 g