We carry over 9,000 natural health products at our physical locations, which we are adding to our online store every day. If you missed something you'd like to see us carry online, let us know and we will do our best to include it for you.
Opti-MicroPQQ® 20 mg
- Supports mitochondrial function
- 2.2X greater bioavailability than regular PQQ
- 9 hour multi-stage time release
- Suggested Use
- Water-soluble vitamin-like compound which supports both mitochondrial function and generation of new mitochondria, (i.e. mitochondrial biogenesis)
- MicroPQQ has been shown to help generate physical energy, maintain optimal brain and cognitive function, support cardiovascular health, play roles in reproduction and immunity, and to possess far-reaching antioxidant/anti-inflammatory properties.
- Timed-release matrix...sustained 9 hour multi-stage time release to achieve higher blood levels for longer.
Recommended Use / Purpose: Supports mitochondrial function. Source of antioxidants that helps protect cells against/reduce the oxidative/cell damage caused by free radicals.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule once daily away from food or as directed by a health practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. May cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal cramps and diarrhea), headache, and/or fatigue. If these symptoms persist or are severe, discontinue use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule Servings Per Container: 60 Per Serving MicroPQQ® (Containing 50% elemental PQQ) Pyrroloquinoline quinone 20 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (veg). MicroPQQ® time-release matrix consisting of metolose, beta-cyclodextrin (or Non-GMO potato starch) carnuaba wax (plant extract). Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy. Non-GMO.