Opti-NAC 500 mg
- Glutathione precursor aids liver detoxification
- A direct precursor for the all-important molecule glutathione
- NAC is by default helpful for liver detoxification
- Immune function support
- Supports maintenance of the membranes in the lungs
- Supports energy production and mitochondrial function
- Protection of eye function (i.e. prevents cataracts due to damage by UV radiation)
- Maintains the integrity and elasticity of the skin and anti-aging effects in general
Recommended Use/Purpose: Helps support liver detoxification by raising glutathione.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily on an empty stomach for best results.
Safety Information: Do not exceed recommended dosage without consulting a qualified health care professional. If undesirable effects occur, discontinue use and consult a health care professional.
Contra-indications: Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (free form source)||500 mg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule,
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
|Contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, dairy, or soy.|